2-Port USB KVM Switch
A KVM switch (KVM stands for "Keyboard", "video" and "mouse") is a device that allows you to control multiple computers from one keyboards, video monitors, and mouse.
The Aten CS62US, 2-Port USB KVM Switch has a handy design integrated with 0.9m of cables. It can control 2 computers via a single console (Keyboard, Monitor & Mouse). It is compatible with all operating platforms: PC, Linux, Mac and Sun.
- One USB console controls two USB computers
- Compact design, built-in with 0.9 m cables
- Hotkey selection for OS and keyboard language
- Computer Selection via hotkey and USB mouse NEW!
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac, Sun
- Video DynaSync - exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse driver NEW!
- USB mouse port can be used for USB hub and USB peripheral sharing
- Supports gaming keyboards NEW!
- Supports multifunction and wireless keyboards and mice NEW!
- Superior video quality - up to 2048 x 1536
- Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation
- Port Selection: Hotkeys or Mouse
Console Ports (Switch Side)
- Keyboard: 1x USB Type A Female (White)
- Video: 1x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
- Mouse: 1x USB Type A Female (White)
- Speakers: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
(for every Computer)
- Keyboard / Mouse: 1x USB Type A Male (Black)
- Video: 1x HDB-15 Male (Blue)
- Speakers: 1x Mini Stereo Plug Male (Green)
- LEDs: 2 (Green) while selected
- Emulation: USB Keyboard / Mouse
- DDC2B (Display Data Channel Standard, Level 2B)
- Scan Intervals: 5 seconds
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.75x6.08x2.80cm