Aten UCE60USB Extender
UCE60 lets you locate your USB device or hub up to 60m (198 ft) from you computer, overcoming the typical USB cable limitation. It conditions the USB signals to communicate up to 60m using low-cost Cat 5/Cat 5e/Cat 6 cable.
- Provides support for any full-speed (12Mb/s) or low-speed (1.5Mb/s) USB devices.
- Extends the transmission distance of a USB device up to 60m (198 ft) using Cat 5 / Cat 5e / Cat 6 cabling.
- Embedded USB 1.1 Transceivers prevent signal loss.
- Lowest cost solution for extending USB signals.
- No additional installation software required.
- LED indicates when additional external power supply needed.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 & Mac OS.
- Local Unit: USB Type A (Male) & RJ45 (Female)
- Remote Unit: USB Type A (Female) & RJ45 (Female)
- Built-in Cable length (local unit): 25mm
- Interconnect Cable: Standard Network Cable (Cat 5, Cat5e or Cat6)
- Supply Current Drawn: 20mA