Brother QL-820NWB Label printer with USB, Wi-Fi, wired Ethernet, Bluetooth and LCD display.
Full range of connectivity
With USB, wired Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth as standard, you have all your options covered. AirPrint and MFi certification (Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad) ensures maximum compatibility with Apple products too.
Integrated LCD for easy operation
Easily select the labels stored in memory that you wish to print, thanks to the large backlit graphic display. Setting up and configuring the machine is made much easier, as is troubleshooting if any errors occur with on-screen guidance on the problem and how to easily resolve it.
Large range of labels for any application
The QL series label printers use Brother DK rolls - that easily slot-in for fast label changes. Several types are available:
- Pre-sized die-cut adhesive labels in paper and plastic film material.
- Continuous adhesive labels in paper and plastic film material that can be cut to the length you need (up to 1 metre).
- Non-adhesive card ideal for receipts and name badges.
- Removeable adhesive for repositionable labels.
Microsoft Office and database printing
The P-touch Editor add-in for Microsoft Office (Windows only) allows you to select and print data directly from within Word, Excel and Outlook with just a click! Or if you have text stored in an Excel or .csv file, you can import this into P-touch Editor. Simply place each field on your label layout to print many labels with the same format (design). Ideal for printing address, product and pricing labels.
Optional Li-ion battery base
There are situations where you may need to print labels away from a power source, such as use on a portable trolley and printing from a tablet in retail, healthcare or similar industries. The optional Li-ion battery base has a fast charge function, and lasts for thousands of labels on a full charge.
Print from PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices
The free P-touch Editor label design software for PC and Mac lets you add text, images, barcodes and frames to your labels. Or use the free iPrint & Label app for iOS and Android to create and wirelessly print labels from your mobile devices.
Print labels without a computer
The QL-820NWB works as a traditional label printer - simply design your label on your PC or Mac, and then print. In addition, your commonly used labels can be uploaded to the internal memory locations. Then, simply scroll through the stored labels using the control panel to select and print the label. You can even print the current date and time or let the printer calculate a future one, making it ideal for printing labels for food packaging and "tested on / next test due" applications.
Print labels from your PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet using USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Or alternatively use it in standalone mode by selecting and printing labels previously designed and uploaded to the memory, using the integrated backlit LCD display.
When used with special rolls, you can print labels that can contain both black and red print without needing any ink.
And when you can print custom sized labels up to one metre in length using the built-in cutter and continuous rolls, you can see why this is the most advanced label printer available. Key Features
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity with support for MFi.
- Print labels up to 62mm wide from PC, smartphone or tablet. Or print labels stored in memory using the integrated control panel.
- Large backlit LCD display for easy set-up and operation.
- Print in black and red without needing ink or toner, special rolls needed.
- Built-in cutter to create your own length labels.
- Optional rechargeable Li-ion battery base for mobile labelling applications
- Database upload from PC: Yes
- Housing colour: Glossy black and white
- Image upload from PC: Yes
- Technology: Direct thermal
- Template upload from PC: Yes
- Type: DK rolls (DK die-cut labels / DK continuous length tape)
- Bluetooth profiles: SPP/OPP/BIP/HCRP
- USB interface: Ver 2.0 (full speed)
- Wired network interface: 10/100 BASE-TX
- Wirelesss network interface: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Dimensions: 125mm (W) x 234mm (D) x 145mm (H)
- Energy Star environmental accreditation: Yes
- SDK (Software Development Kit): Yes
- Linear barcode symbologies: CODE39, CODE128, UCC/EAN-128(GS1-128), ITF(I-2/5), CODABAR(NW-7), UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN13(JAN13), EAN8, GS1 DataBar(RSS)(GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional,GS1 DataBar Truncated,GS1 DataBar Stacked,GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional,GS1 DataBar Limited,GS1 DataBar Expanded,GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked)
- 2 dimensional barcode symbologies: PDF417(Standard, Truncate, Micro), QR Code(Model 1, Model 2, Micro), Data Matrix (ECC200 Square, ECC200 Rectangular), MaxiCode, CODE93, POSTNET, UPC-E EXTENSION
- Black and red printing capability: Yes
- Bitmap fonts: Helsinki, Brussels, Letter Gothic Bold, San Diego, Brougham
- Maximum label width: 62 mm
- Maximum print width: 58 mm
- Outline/Vector fonts: Helsinki, Brussels, Letter Gothic
- Resolution (dpi): 300 x 300, 300 x 600
- Standard print speed: 110 labels per minute
- Standard print speed: 176 mm per second
- Database file compatability: csv, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel
- Date and time stamp: Date and time
- Fonts: All installed truetype fonts
- Label orientations: Horizontal, Vertical
- Microsoft Office add-in (highlight->click->print): Excel, Outlook, Word
- Sequential numbering: 1 - 9999 / A - Z / a - z
- Text alignment: Centre, Justify, Left, Right
- Typestyles: Bold, Horizontal lines, Invert, Italic, Normal, Shadow, Shadow light, Surround
- AC adaptor power cord: Yes
- Tape cassettes: 29mm x 90mm black print on white standard address labels (100 labels) - 62mm black/red print on continuous length paper tape (5 meters)