3.5 inch Floppy Disk Drive Emulator Simulate a Pen Drive as a Floppy Disk
Use a normal usb pen drive as a medium to transfer data to or from a machine or an old computer system, that still uses floppy disks. Features:
- 34pin floppy drive interface
- 1000 partitions in usb pen drive can be used.
- 8 segment number display: represent partition number
- Green led: status of read and write operation
- USB port: to connect usb pen drive
- Left button: used to rise ten digits
- Right botton: used to rise single digit
- 2 buttons together: to rise hundred digits
- Floppy drive with 34pin interface and 5V DC power plug
- Use 2HD flpppy disk with 1.44MB capacity
- Format of disk: Cylinders:80
- Tracks: 160 Sectors/Track
- 18 Bytes/Sector: 512 Data
- Format usb flash drive:
- Use built-in self-format function to format usb flash drive into up to 1000pcs partitions
- Use software from CD to format usb flash drive under WINDOWS XP / 2000, into 000-099 100pcs partitions.
Use emulator UFA1M44-100
- Install an emulator on computer,and format every partitions by operate driver A.
- plug usb flash drive in it
UFA1M44-100 also built in self-format function. Read and write data.
- it will recognized as removabe driver A or B
- install emulator on machine
- install emulator on computer
- connect usb flash drive on computer, read and write data directory by software, under WINDOWS XP / 2000
- use emulator UFA1M44-100, plug usb flash drive on it, connect to computer, read and write data under WINDOWS XP / 2000 / 7.