To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
Arctic Alpine 11 Pro CPU Cooler for Intel Socket LGA 1156 / 1155 / 775
Excellent Cooling Performance
- A 92 mm PWM fan on an aluminium extrusion heatsink in combination with pre-applied MX-2 high-performance thermal compound provides good cooling performance and improves heat transfer from the CPU. In a test conducted by Dragon Steel Mods, the Alpine 11 PRO successfully reduced the CPU temperature of an Intel Q6600 by 6 degrees.
- Its low noise impeller, patented fan holder and anti-vibration parts ensure the fan to work quietly even under full load.
- The test done by TweakTown has shown that the Alpine 11 PRO Rev.2 is 14 dBA and 9 dBA lower than the AMD and Intel boxed cooler respectively at full load.
- Thanks to the PWM control, the fan speed adjusts according to the CPU temperature and thus the noise level remains at an absolute minimum which qualifies it as a silent cooler.
- The Alpine 11 PRO features wide compatibility with Intel sockets. Its simple mounting system is designed to fit most of today's CPUs.
- The Alpine 11 PRO Rev.2 is compatible with Intel Sockets 1150, 1155, 1156, 775.
- The patented vibration absorption fan holder is the key to keep the Alpine 11 PRO inaudible. It absorbs the vibration caused by the spinning of the fan and thus it's barely heard even when it's running at full speed.
- Installation is a breeze with the push pins. The pre-applied MX-2 high performance thermal compound makes the installation a quick and clean process.
- Socket: Intel 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 775
- Max. Cooling Performance: 95 Watts
- Recommended for TDP up to: 85 Watts
- Aluminum Extrusion
- Diameter: 92 mm
- Fan Speed: 500 - 2,000 RPM (Controlled by PWM)
- Noise Level: 0.4 Sone @ 2,000 RPM
- Current / Voltage: 0.16 A / +12 V DC
- Airflow: 36.7 CFM / 62.2 m3/h