To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
Aten CS692 - 2 Port HDMI KVM Switch
The CS-692 HD USB KVM Switch links two HD-enabled PCs or devices to a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and HD display console. The CS-692 Switch takes a giant step forward from prior cable KVM models in the Petite series, by offering full HDMI functionality, USB 2.0 peripheral sharing (via a USB hub attached to the USB mouse port), and a firmware upgrade function that allows you to keep up with latest available versions.
Featuring an unbeatable combination of HDMI functionality, USB 2.0 peripheral sharing convenience, gaming keyboard support, and enhanced user-friendly operations, the CS692 allows users to keep up with the latest innovations in desktop multimedia applications.
- One HD video console controls two HD-enabled PCs or devices
- HDMI compatible - HDCP compatible
- Computer selection via remote port selector, hotkeys, and USB mouse
- Audio-enabled - full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Independent switching of the KVM and Audio focus - one computer has the KVM focus and the other the Audio focus (note that audio through the monitor built-in speakers cannot be switched independently)
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Mac, Linux
- Compact design, built-in all-in-one cables (2 x 1.2 m)
- Superior video quality - up to 1920 x 1200 - 1080p
- Compatible with widescreen LCD monitors
- Video DynaSync - exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Power on detection - if one computers is powered off, the CS692 will automatically switch to the other computer
- Supports gaming and multimedia keyboards
- Supports multifunction and wireless keyboards and mice
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Mac keyboard support and emulation (note that PC keyboards works on Apple Computers but Mac keyboards work only with Apple computers)
- USB 2.0 mouse port can be used for USB hub and USB peripheral sharing
- Non-Powered Device - power up trough the USB port
- Firmware upgradable
|Connection||3.5mm Jack, HDMI, USB Plug A, USB Socket A|