To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
Aten VE809 Wireless HDMI Extender
The VE809 HDMI Wireless Extender extends your HDMI display up to 30 m from the HDMI source using wireless technology. Easily connect two HDMI devices to an HDTV wirelessly with crystal clear image quality capable of streaming full 1080p with 5.1 channel digital audio and 3D technology. The IR remote control allows you to switch between HDMI source devices from the receiver side, remotely; and allows you to watch a local and wirelessly connected HDTV- simultaneously. The VE809 consists of a wireless audio/ video transmitter and receiver. Consolidate your HDMI electronics and use the VE809 as a wireless 2-port HDMI switch to connect remote devices such as Blu-ray players and HD Cable boxes to design your own custom wireless entertainment space.
Note: Connecting additional HDMI switches/splitters/extenders can decrease the audio signal’s strength and quality.
- Wirelessly extend an HDMI display up to 30 m from the HDMI source*
- Setup two HDTVs and view HD content on two HDTVs simultaneously*
- Connect and transmit wireless video content from your Bluray DVD player, HD Cable box or other HDMI device wirelessly
- Wireless 3D Supported
- Wireless HD in Full 1080p and 5.1 channel digital audio
- Superior video quality – 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Keep home theater electronic devices neatly out-of-sight
- Built-in IR receiver allows control of source devices from the remote side
- No software or driver installation needed
- HDCP compatible
- Based on WHDI™ Technology – Low latency ‹1ms
* Distance may vary depending on environment; solid objects such as steel, concrete and brick may view shorter distances.
|Connection||HDMI, USB Mini-B|