To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
Aten VE812R HDMI HDBaseT Receiver for Single Cable Extender
The Aten VE812R HDMI Over Single Cat 5 Receiver supports HDBaseT technology that uses a single Cat 5e cable to extend signals up to 100m. The VE812R not only supports HDMI (3D, Deep Color) but also Ultra HD (4k) and is HDCP compatible. Furthermore remote EDID pass-through ensures optimum video quality for your HDMI display.
The VE812 is perfect for the meeting room, home theater or any installation that needs long distance transmission and superior video quality.
- Implements HDBaseT extension technology using only one Cat 5e cable to connect the transmitter and receiver
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4k)
- HDCP Compatible
- Anti-jamming - resists signal interference during high-quality video transmission using HDBaseT technology
- Long distance transmission - up to 100m
- EDID Expert - selects the optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up and highest quality display
- Supports up to 340MHz bandwidth for high performance video
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
- Built-in 8KV / 15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV - Air voltage 15 KV)
|Output Interface||1x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|Output Impedance||100 ohms|
|Max. Data Rate||10.2 Gbps (3.4 Gbps Per Lane)|
|Max. Pixel Clock||Up to 340 MHz|
HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K)
|Max. Resolutions / Distance||
Up to 4K @ 70m (Cat 5e/6)