To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
Digitus HDMI Monitor Tester
The HDMI Testing Meter from Digitus enables you to test the specifications of monitors/displays quickly and easily. The tester allows you to take readings of the resolution, HDCP version as well as colour space and depth. The results can be read off using the LCD display. During operation, power is supplied via the micro USB socket.
- Dimensions: 7.0 x 2.2 x 1.2 cm
- Weight: 15 g
- Colour: Black
- Conforms to High-Speed HDMI with Ethernet /High-Speed HDMI
- Conforms to HDCP 1.4 / 2.2
- Detects resolutions up to UHD 4K2K / 60 Hz
- Reads the HDCP version for 1.X or 2.X
- Detects color space (4:4:4 / 4:2:2 / 4:2:0) and color depth (24, 30,
- 36, 48 bit)
- Power supply via micro USB cable (incl.)
- LCD display