To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
HDMI (input) to SDI (output) Video Converter
This converter makes it possible to show an HDMI source on an SDI display.
- Shows HDMI source on SDI display.
- SDI interface operates at bitrates of:
- 2.970 Gbit/s
- 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s
- 1.485 Gbit/s
- 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s
- 270 Mb/s.
- Supports HDMI input timings:
- Converts HDMI signal to SDI:
- 480i/576i to SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C, at bitrates of 270 Mbit/s)
- 720p/1080i to HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, at bitrates of 1.485 Gbit/s or 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s)
- 1080p to 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M/425M-AB, at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s)
- Supports SDI output distance up to
- 100 meters (3G-SDI)
- 200 meters (HD-SDI)
- 300 meters (SD-SDI)
- Note: Does not support Broadcast Standard.
|Connection||HDMI to SDI|