To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 850 US Keyboard & Mouse (USB 2.4GHz Receiver)
The Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850 Desktop gives you wireless freedom at an affordable price.
Enjoy the freedom and convenience of wireless technology. Confidently roam up to 5 meters away from your PC while maintaining a strong wireless connection. Or, take the mouse separately to use with a laptop while traveling - the tiny transceiver conveniently snaps into the bottom of the mouse when its time to pack up and go. Setting up the keyboard and mouse is simple - just insert the batteries, plug in the tiny transceiver, and start typing! This keyboard also has Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), which is designed to help protect your information by encrypting your keystrokes.
- Reliable wireless connection: Enjoy the 2.4-gigahertz (GHz) wireless technology, which delivers a reliable connection with up to a 15 foot range, with virtually no interference.
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-Bit Encryption: This keyboard features Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) technology, which is designed to help protect your information by encrypting your keystrokes. Each keyboard is permanently paired with its receiver at the factory - no key information is ever shared over the air. Learn More >>
- Windows shortcut keys: Quickly access frequently used tools, like the calculator, zoom and audio controls by using shortcut keys.
- Designed for comfort - in either hand: Superior comfort thats designed to fit your right or left hand.
- Microsoft optical technology: Precise optical tracking technology provides highly responsive cursor control.
- Snap-in transceiver: Plug the wireless receiver into your computer USB port when you are ready to work. Then snap it into the bottom of your mouse when you travel, and the mouse will automatically turn off.