To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
SDI (input) to HDMI (output) Video Converter
The MINI SDI to HDMI converter allows HD-SDI and 3G-SDI signals to be shown on HDMI displays while ensuring high bit rates of 2.970 Gbit/s to give you fast signal transmission without any loss. For professionals this means that it is now easier to distribute and extend your 3G SDI signal while giving you the ability to display your work on HDMI displays thanks to the built in HDMI converter.
- Operates at:
- SMPTE 425M(Level A and Level B)
- SMPTE 292M
- Conversion from SMPTE 425M level a 1080p 50/60 4:2:2 10-bit
- Connect with other units to extend your signal over long distances
- Input Port: 1 x BNC (SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI)
- Output Port: 1 x HDMI
- SDI Transmission Rates: 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001Gbit/s
- In/Output Resolution: 720p,50,60, 1080i,50/60 1080p24/25/30/50/60
- Power Supply: DC 5V -12V
- ESD Protection Human body model: ±8kV (air-gap discharge), ±4kV (contact discharge)
|Connection||SDI to HDMI|